FILTRAMAX™ IGEN® C
Maximize Your Water Quality by Removing Chlorine and Chloramine
The Puronics® FILTRAMAX™ iGen® C four-stage whole-house Chlorostatic® water softener and filter combo system with ChloroShield™ Clearess® media is specifically designed to reduce the levels of Chlorine and Chloramine typically found in municipal water supplies. Chloramine (a combination of Chlorine and Ammonia) is very corrosive to lead and copper plumbing and can have potential side effects for people and fish. The intelligent iGen® control valve adapts to your water usage lifestyle and adjusts regeneration to maintain consistent quality and reduce operating costs. The stainless steel media tank extends its operating life so your family will enjoy the benefits of high-quality water for years to come.
Patented IGEN® Computerized Control Valve
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Double backwash ensures a clean filter media bed
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistently superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion-resistant 1″ control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage
Chlorostatic® Technology At work In Your Home
- ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media incorporates Chlorostatic® Technology to effectively reduce chloramine and chlorine from every tap in your home.
- No Required Annual Maintenance.
- Reduces objectionable odor and taste from municipal water supplies.
- ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media has a Limited Lifetime Warranty and eliminates the need for filter changes.
Quality You can count on
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire water system. Covers manufacturing defects and workmanship
STAINLESS STEEL TANK
- Food grade 316L stainless steel provides a sanitary non-permeable surface for processing your water
- The only stainless steel tank certified to NSF standards in the residential water treatment industry
SOFTENER AND CONDITIONER
- High-Capacity S-759 monospheric resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies
- Reduces iron, turbidity and hardness
- AltaPure™ effectively removes suspended solids as small as 5 microns
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity
- Superior sealing protection