HYDRONEX® IGEN® C: WHOLE HOUSE WATER SOFTENER AND CHLORAMINE FILTER SYSTEM
The Intelligent Way to Solve Water Problems Caused by Chloramine, Chlorine, and Hardness.
The Puronics® Hydronex® iGen® C whole-house water softener and filter combo system is specifically designed to reduce the levels of chloramine, chlorine and hardness typically found in municipal water supplies. The ChloroShield™ Clearess® media utilizes our proprietary Chlorostatic® Technology under control of the intelligent iGen® valve to produce superior quality, healthy water. Chloramine (a combination of chlorine and ammonia) is a common municipal water supply disinfectant, but it could have potential side effects for people and fish. It is also very corrosive to lead and copper water lines. The corrosion-resistant iGen® control valve and multi-layered tank wrapped in stainless steel will ensure that your family enjoys the benefits of crystal clear, healthy water for years to come.
Patented IGEN® Computerized Control Valve
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Double backwash ensures a clean filter media bed
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistently superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion-resistant 1″ control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage
CHLOROSTATIC® TECHNOLOGY AT WORK IN YOUR HOME
- ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media incorporates Chlorostatic® Technology filter to effectively reduce chloramine and chlorine from every tap in your home.
- ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media has a limited lifetime warranty and reduces the need for filter changes.
Quality You can count on
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire water system. Covers manufacturing defects and workmanship
THREE PIECE FILTER MEDIA TANK
- Inner liner of Polyethylene
- Outer layer of fiberglass
- Stainless Steel Outer Cover
SOFTENER AND CONDITIONER
- High-Capacity S-759 monospheric resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies
- Reduces iron, turbidity and hardness
- AltaPure™ effectively removes suspended solids as small as 5 microns
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity
- Superior sealing protection