DEFENDER™ IGEN® C
Defend your Family Against Chloramine, Chlorine and Hardness Problems In Your Water.
The Puronics® Defender™ iGen® C (with ChloroShield™ Clearess® media) utilizes our proprietary Chlorostatic® Technology to reduce the levels of chloramine, chlorine and hardness typically found in municipal water supplies. Chloramine is a common municipal water disinfectant, but is corrosive to lead and copper water lines and could have possible side effects for people and fish. This whole-house water softener and conditioner system combines the advanced technology of the intelligent iGen® control valve and a durable fiberglass media tank to provide superior quality, healthy water for years to come.
Patented iGen® Computerized Control Valve
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Double backwash ensures a clean filter media bed
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistent superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion resistant 1″ control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage
Chlorostastic® Technology At Work In Your Home
- ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media incorporates Chlorostatic® Technology to effectively reduce chloramine and chlorine from every tap in your home. ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media has a limited lifetime warranty and eliminates the need for filter changes.
- No Required Annual Maintenance.
Quality You can Count On
- Limited Lifetime warranty on the entire water system. Covers manufacturing defects and workmanship
- Inner layer of Polyethylene
- Durable outer fiberglass layer
SOFTENER AND CONDITIONER
- High-Capacity S-759 monospheric resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies
- Reduces iron, turbidity and hardness
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity
- Superior sealing protection