About the Water Quality in Elgin, Texas
According to the city of Elgin’s Public Water System Consumer Confidence Report for 2019, in your source water, the following can or may be found (before treatment):
• Naturally occurring radioactive contaminants resulting from gas and oil production and mining activities.
• Including volatile and synthetic organic chemicals, organic chemical contaminants which are byproducts of petroleum production and industrial processes. They can also come from septic systems, urban storm water runoff, and gas stations.
• From residential uses, urban stormwater runoff, and agricultural uses, herbicides and pesticides.
• From farming, mining, gas and oil production, domestic or industrial wastewater discharges, or urban storm runoff, naturally occurring inorganic contaminants such as metals and salts.
• Bacteria, viruses, and other microbial contaminants from wildlife, agricultural/livestock operations, septic systems, and sewage treatment plants.
At Tetra Water we focus on education so that you can make the best decision for your household. We start with an in home consultation with a water specialist. You will gain insight into hardness levels, contaminates, and the effects water can have on your home, health, and finance. We also review water quality report for your city and what you should be on the look out for. Schedule a water demonstration by clicking below.